• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Single EQBC command to flip group's AFK tags?

RedCents
7,113¢
So if my group has mixed /afk and no-afk flags up, is there a MQ2/EQBC command I can send from any toon will check and flip them all off?

It's not the same toons every time. I often /mqp one then forget to turn it back on or zone and MQ2Melee holy/downs keep some from going afk but not others. I've been using these.

Flip everybody:
Rich (BB code):
/bcaa //afk
Flip everybody but the toon I'm on:
Rich (BB code):
/bca //afk
Flip just my target via hotkey:
Rich (BB code):
/bct ${Target.Name} //afk

kaen01

RedCents
3,024¢
/bcaa //afk off - to turn all off

/bcaa //afk on - to turn all on

RedCents
1,266¢
This does not always work FYI. For some reason my out of group boxed cleric will frequently go AFK while I'm playing, and I'll try what you suggest Kaen, and it will toggle his AFK off then immediately back on again, even though I only issued one command. Not sure what's driving that, but I usually end up having to tab to his window and hit enter twice to snap him out of AFK ('cause i have the auto-afk/remove toggled on in game perhaps?) I'm at work, so can't test that right now, but maybe I need to adjust those option settings...

Ladon

Fucked behind a dumpster for Oxy and a Happy Meal
RedCents
830¢
You could make a hotbutton that runs:

/noparse /bcaa //if ${Me.AFK} /afk off

Also disable the "Auto Turn AFK On" option that Akatora mentioned. The optimize macro will optimize those settings, too!