• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Single Character Pilot (1 Viewer)

RedCents
7,735¢
So, I was thinking about something the other day. With the obvious conclusion that people can often observe a group of auto characters doing their thing, what about if a single character was on auto pilot? Let me explain. I have often wanted to just have a single character online, soloing (Moloing actually), while I watch netflix or am working on my computer on other things. How obvious would a solo character be on auto pilot? I wouldn't think it would be because there is just 1 toon right? And obviously I have my audio trigger and all that in case GM happens to message me while that is occuring. I just want EQ running while I am busy with other computer related tasks. Just because. Because I like seeing it play. What do you all think?

this is usually doable, but the behavior is still observable as not human, beelining to mobs, sitting down and meddding right in the middle of where you are, buff dancing, sticking behavior and such.

this is usually doable, but the behavior is still observable as not human, beelining to mobs, sitting down and meddding right in the middle of where you are, buff dancing, sticking behavior and such.
Yea but there's sucky / drunk players that look way worse. I guess as long as it's not too obvious you can get away with it. Hence why it's awesome to farm w/ pet classes

Yea but there's sucky / drunk players that look way worse. I guess as long as it's not too obvious you can get away with it. Hence why it's awesome to farm w/ pet classes
I have never tried farming on auto. I read info on it, but never tried. Maybe that's why I fall behind on wares to sell at the bazaar?

Also I have tried playing while intoxicated before. I don't remember if I had a good time or not. :dance: :D

Sometimes while grouping I'll have one character I'm manually driving and a second that's running auto. Almost always a DPS and usually caster. I never have issues or have anyone comment.

Discussion - Single Character Pilot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back