• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - Since When is Guild Lobby Corpse Summon FREE? (1 Viewer)

Maskoi

old and salty
RedCents
81,386¢
So my SK died running to the Crystal Caverns trying to buy Refined Velium Ore for my snowbound armor that was suggested by everyone here
https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/returning-ros-sk-tank-easiest-path-to-upgrade-gear.80249/

I ended up in the Guild Lobby and I am running around for 10 minutes trying to find a Summon Corpse Medallion on a merchant to summon my corpse but they are gone.
I log in and out thinking mechant might be bugged.
Keep checking since I don't want to ask anyone where they are so I don't look like a NOOB.
Literally after 10 min I hail the Rez NPC to see if they sell them now and he summons my corpse for FREE.
SMH

So my SK died running to the Crystal Caverns trying to buy Refined Velium Ore for my snowbound armor that was suggested by everyone here
https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/returning-ros-sk-tank-easiest-path-to-upgrade-gear.80249/

I ended up in the Guild Lobby and I am running around for 10 minutes trying to find a Summon Corpse Medallion on a merchant to summon my corpse but they are gone.
I log in and out thinking mechant might be bugged.
Keep checking since I don't want to ask anyone where they are so I don't look like a NOOB.
Literally after 10 min I hail the Rez NPC to see if they sell them now and he summons my corpse for FREE.
SMH
You've become better at dying! (69)

GIF by lilcozynostril

I've been here the whole time and heard the hoopla about them removing the merchants around there and summoning medallions, but somehow I totally missed that summons are free now so thanks! haha

Funny - Since When is Guild Lobby Corpse Summon FREE?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back