• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • Hail Guest, RedGuides is proud to announce the official release of MacroQuest, which we're now using as the base for Very Vanilla. Join the release party!
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - Since When is Guild Lobby Corpse Summon FREE? (1 Viewer)

Maskoi

So old and salty he grew scales
RedCents
75,974¢
So my SK died running to the Crystal Caverns trying to buy Refined Velium Ore for my snowbound armor that was suggested by everyone here
https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/returning-ros-sk-tank-easiest-path-to-upgrade-gear.80249/

I ended up in the Guild Lobby and I am running around for 10 minutes trying to find a Summon Corpse Medallion on a merchant to summon my corpse but they are gone.
I log in and out thinking mechant might be bugged.
Keep checking since I don't want to ask anyone where they are so I don't look like a NOOB.
Literally after 10 min I hail the Rez NPC to see if they sell them now and he summons my corpse for FREE.
SMH

RedCents
2,459¢
So my SK died running to the Crystal Caverns trying to buy Refined Velium Ore for my snowbound armor that was suggested by everyone here
https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/returning-ros-sk-tank-easiest-path-to-upgrade-gear.80249/

I ended up in the Guild Lobby and I am running around for 10 minutes trying to find a Summon Corpse Medallion on a merchant to summon my corpse but they are gone.
I log in and out thinking mechant might be bugged.
Keep checking since I don't want to ask anyone where they are so I don't look like a NOOB.
Literally after 10 min I hail the Rez NPC to see if they sell them now and he summons my corpse for FREE.
SMH
You've become better at dying! (69)

GIF by lilcozynostril

RedCents
1,180¢
I've been here the whole time and heard the hoopla about them removing the merchants around there and summoning medallions, but somehow I totally missed that summons are free now so thanks! haha

Sic

"MacroQuest - Live" in the RG Launcher
RedCents
27,769¢
I de-leveled from 85-70 and this is what I got....
it is a really bad idea to post your toon names, but this is obviously not an accidental post, so if you want it up for some reason, i won't take it down.

Users who are viewing this thread