• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Silver Account AA Expansion Question (1 Viewer)

Gekko

Seasoned veteran member
RedCents
4,554¢
Hi all,

Noob question of the day. My cleric is currently on a Silver Account. At sever selection, if I manually log in, it says he has TOV unlocked. When I go to his AA screen ("V" key), it says that his Abundant Healing AA would be Depths of Dark Hollow. I have not invested in the AA because I did not want to waste points because his healing spells are above the cap listed in the AA. My question is: Do I need to invest in the AA and after I invest enough points will it show TOV as the expansion level of the AA?

Since you can't rearrange AA points I would hate to waste points at the moment. Eventually, my plan is to rotate a krono to all my accounts to top off AA's via auto grant, but right now I am trying to only invest in "must have's".

Be well. Happy patch day tomorrow.

autogrant goes to tbl at the moment, free to play goes to tov

you still have to all access to autogrant or gain additional aaxp

you still have to get previious ranks of things including prerequisites to get later and additional ranks

You cannot just willy nilly skip tiers of AA points. They are progressive.

Shadow,

Please do not misunderstand. I am not trying to skip tiers. I just was looking for assurance that if I invest in the tiers they would eventually rank-up to ToV level . I was hoping to see in the Expansion description the maximum expansion level the AA could achieve. So, I guess what it is showing is the current expansion level based upon the points invested? The only reason I was asking and was confused is that if you watch Sic's MQ2Cleric video, the AA window displayed in the video shows Sic's Abundant Healing expansion as ToV. I was under the impression the expansion shown in the AA window was the maximum achievable expansion level and not the current expansion level of the ability. If they would let you rearrange AA points, this discussion would be moot. :)

Be well. Happy gaming.

Shadow,

Please do not misunderstand. I am not trying to skip tiers. I just was looking for assurance that if I invest in the tiers they would eventually rank-up to ToV level . I was hoping to see in the Expansion description the maximum expansion level the AA could achieve. So, I guess what it is showing is the current expansion level based upon the points invested? The only reason I was asking and was confused is that if you watch Sic's MQ2Cleric video, the AA window displayed in the video shows Sic's Abundant Healing expansion as ToV. I was under the impression the expansion shown in the AA window was the maximum achievable expansion level and not the current expansion level of the ability. If they would let you rearrange AA points, this discussion would be moot. :)

Be well. Happy gaming.
It shows because he put points into it. For example, my cleric is not maxed AA yet, but I have 49/57 into the line which is also in line with ToV AA's.

They haven't updated to the higher ranks yet but here is raidloot's list: https://www.raidloot.com/aa/cleric

Wasn't trying to come across poorly, was just saying you cannot skip tiers of AA.

As a Silver account, all characters on that account have up to 1000 AA you can buy (200 if Bronze / FTP). If you are passed the 1000 limit already, perhaps were Gold for a time, you cannot gain any more AA until you go Gold again through Subbing or a yummy Krono. All AA are just ranks that go up to newer expansions. So, yes, you have to spend points in lower ranks to get to the higher ranks. Hope it helps.

keep tank up to date. rest dont bother. u just kill slower. hit 110 then start your rotation for subs. thats the current max auto grant anyway i believe.. ( check this to be 100% sure though ) You can do 1 at a time no trouble at all for the content current to your level as long as your tank is stout. ie get his aas asap.. find any non prestige augs.. do lower level progressions for the heroic stats upgrade.

Alot of people have threads about this stuff on the site. maybe just look thru a few of them. the advice is generally all the same. tank... tank... tank... get a dps up next so u kill faster... etc etc. 1 at a time is not overly hard, u just gotta be patient and do some farming to get the tank as battleship-like as possible.

Doing auto grant below 110 for anything other than tank is really needless waste of real money if you need to conserve your rl dollars. once u hit 120 tho, u can farm stuff easily enough and use the plat to sub your team np at all. If u need to save the rl money, there r low lv twink type items and bags u can farm from time to time to push your plat growth up nicely and compensate. I still sell stuff like hiero cloaks, dragon masks etc..

There are also some good pointers on the site about where and what to farm. best cash camps etc.

My shit is long, all i'm saying is, if you take some time and read the forums you will get some excellent firsthand knowledge and advice that will make life considerably easier than just trial and error

best of luck

Basically to make a long story short - Level as much as you can and then activate a Krono , you will get a bunch of auto-Grant AA , preferably level 110.

This is the best way
What @Hulkman said ... in Mandalorian

Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Or in Dothraki...

game of thrones khaleesi GIF

Question - Silver Account AA Expansion Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back