• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Macro - shiny / reward (EQ collection items / overseer collection dispensers) [Deleted] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems to be broken (could be on my end), but now when I do a /mac shiny get click I get this....
View attachment 32560
I can manually right click the item that was gotten for a little bit, but then it hangs up and does nothing and I have to /end.

Nothing I can do about it.

See if one of these works for you.
v1 Changed the macro to use EQ's own /useitem
v2 Try to use the itemid to send the click to

Attachments

• shiny.mac
    19 KB · Views: 9
  • shiny.mac
    19 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Thanks for the quick reply, I'll try to give them a shot this evening when I've a little more time. It was working several months ago when I ran my whole crew on the RoS collectibles for the storage booster item. I wonder what changed?

OMG, it's too damn hot to finish the yard work and painting project I had going.... the first one seems to function just fine. The second one retrieves the item, but doesn't click it and stops there. Manually clicking the item will result in it grabbing the next item.

Many thanks!

Another great macro,

Rof is missing (probably intentionally) the items for Achievement: Stalking Fear
All items listed under SOF should be listed under TBL
"/mac shiny grab" to pick up everything gives any error @ 203 and 155

Last edited:
@jande any chance of a reward file with CoV now when that is a possibility? =)
need to do a bit of rewriting for next, prob next few days

seems DB changed the way the dispensers work, no longer get a zone collection item
goes
claim dispenser
-- select xpac
---- immediate reward window
------ select zone
--------- immediate reward window

so the reward.mac will have to be reworked also. less clicking still huge pita

Last edited:
need to do a bit of rewriting for next, prob next few days

seems DB changed the way the dispensers work, no longer get a zone collection item
goes
claim dispenser
-- select xpac
---- immediate reward window
------ select zone
--------- immediate reward window

so the reward.mac will have to be reworked also. less clicking still huge pita
Just CoV does this. the other expacs still work the old way.

When I try to use /mac reward tov, it doesn't do anything except says current macro has ended. I've tried logoff/logon. Tried using /reload. I've tried other xpacs. Nothing seems to work with that.

This if for mqnext only. As I cannot handle the bugs in mq2 anymore I move over fully to mqnext and will only be supporting next from now on.

Beta: Have not had time to test this fully.

shiny.mac
when dumping the list write one entry per set that is needed(will be used by reward.mac)

reward.mac
You will see a new option for reward
/mac reward clicksome (It reads the collections.ini dump to decide if it should click the collectable)

This is so you can gather a whole lot of sets and not have the reward claimed, one collectable missing per set that you can store somewhere for later.

Fixed some spelling errors in shiny.ini where the achievement did not match the collectable name.
Added CoV to the reward-collection.ini

Attachments

• reward-collection.ini
    127.3 KB · Views: 12
  • shiny.mac
    20.8 KB · Views: 13
  • shiny.ini
    62.8 KB · Views: 15
  • reward.mac
    10.9 KB · Views: 10
jande updated shiny / reward (EQ collection items / overseer collection dispensers) with a new update entry:

Supports CoV collectables

May now claim collectables for CoV from Overseer dispenser.

Since the dev'sdo not seem to care about consistensy between achievement window and actual collectable. I added a section for it in reward-collections.ini

Currently 3 of them that I know of.

Imprisoner's Accoldate=Imprisoner's Accolade
Ten-pint Mug=Ten Pint Mug
Pouch of Used Faery Dust=Pouch of Used Faerie Dust

Read the rest of this update entry...

jande updated shiny / reward (EQ collection items / overseer collection dispensers) with a new update entry:

mqnext CoV supported

Going forward shiny/reward will only support mqnext, move to it....

May now claim collectables for CoV from Overseer dispenser.

Since the dev's do not seem to care about consistency between achievement window and actual collectable. I added a section for it in reward-collections.ini

Currently 3 of them that I know of.

Imprisoner's Accoldate=Imprisoner's Accolade
Ten-pint Mug=Ten Pint Mug
Pouch of Used Faery Dust=Pouch of Used Faerie Dust

Unsure how to package it...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there a way to just grab all the collectibles on the property and keep them?
Not as such. It's not a parcel system, it's like the guild bank more than anything. There unfortunately isn't a "grab all" button, so there'd have to be a macro solution. If it's your property and all contents are yours, you can close up shop and pack everything into a crate, but that would be the only possible way.
Otherwise, click one item, shift-click the 'Inventory' button, and rinse/repeat for all 300-ish items you have.

Not as such. It's not a parcel system, it's like the guild bank more than anything. There unfortunately isn't a "grab all" button, so there'd have to be a macro solution. If it's your property and all contents are yours, you can close up shop and pack everything into a crate, but that would be the only possible way.
Otherwise, click one item, shift-click the 'Inventory' button, and rinse/repeat for all 300-ish items you have.

That is what I meant, not a "grab all button" but if the macro itself has the capability to grab all the collectibles from the property. Basically the reverse of the "dump" command.

That is what I meant, not a "grab all button" but if the macro itself has the capability to grab all the collectibles from the property. Basically the reverse of the "dump" command.
/mac shiny grab
That not doing what you want, grabs everything from the vault. It grabs regardless of collection item or not. Everything marked with a V so nothing placed.

Last edited:
I was using this to sort collectibles into a house. Using the /mac shiny dump command it got stuck on Icebound Spider.
1639633170540.png
1639633784272.png

Also, it skipped the bags I have in slots 9 and 10.

1639633229664.png

Last edited:
Pleasure to share it, I leveled 4 characters without any progression/mission just on cotf-tov collection to 120 :P
If I see the amount of clicks I would have worn my mouse out.

Dispensers probably not meant to be used to get whole sets but hey I don't mind!

Is there a way to check the bazaar for missing collection items and say spend a max of 10k on each item? that would be the tits.

/mac Collections Gather - Open your Achievement window and Pick the collections tab for the specific Expansion and it will create a INI of what your Missing.
/mac Collections Bazaar - Edit The INI file to set what your willing to pay Will Scan Bazaar and Purchase any missing collectibles.

Macro - shiny / reward (EQ collection items / overseer collection dispensers) [Deleted]
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back