• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Shaman Type 5 Gearing (1 Viewer)

RedCents
34¢
I use my 115 Shaman As A Solo Healer for my group. Should i go HStam for more Hp so i dont drop as much when using Cannibalization or HWis for more Heal Power?

i forgot to mention it is a silver 25k aa shaman. but more HP means more survivability right?
hwis just gives you mana pool, mana regen etc (and slightly to dot shielding/spell shield, but the return on it is low)
hsta will give you health pool/regen and slightly to shielding and stun resist - which you're gonna convert to mana anyhow --- but you also get a huge health pool which will help since you're going to be converting etc

huge health pool is nice

hwis just gives you mana pool, mana regen etc (and slightly to dot shielding/spell shield, but the return on it is low)
hsta will give you health pool/regen and slightly to shielding and stun resist - which you're gonna convert to mana anyhow --- but you also get a huge health pool which will help since you're going to be converting etc

huge health pool is nice
Thank you much <3

Question - Shaman Type 5 Gearing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back