• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Shaman Spiritual Rebuke or Virulent Paralyses (1 Viewer)

wymranar

I <3 SKs *kissy face*
RedCents
878¢
Has anyone ever come up with a way to make either of these CC/punt tools work in KA? As far as I’m aware, a SHM can’t have a mezz section, so it would need to be some kind of custom conditional. Anyone ever tried to get this to work?

With no mezzer in group? I think you could run them via [AE] section and just make sure your sham is positioned to push stuff away from group.

You could also custom mod your KA to turn on mez section for sham, that would open a bit more logic on when to use root "mez" as single or AE and select targets that are not the MA's target. KA won't care like where it's placing root targets though, which is why its not already included in KA.

@eqtrader74 thanks guys. I’ve tried adding it as a condition, and I’ve tried adding it in AE...

With SR, the shaman will punt ALL of the targets, then my MA+group will go running into the melee of rooted mobs like idiots. When I set up VP with a condition, the shaman always seems to punt the mob that the MA is already on. Which makes the CC worthless.

If I could somehow activate the mezz section for my SHM would he use the correct logic and actually punt the add instead of the MA’s target?

Question - Shaman Spiritual Rebuke or Virulent Paralyses

Users who are viewing this thread

Back