• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

Question - Shaman Epic 2.0 (1 Viewer)

RedCents
680¢
Hello… I’m hoping someone can help me… my shaman has epic 1 and 1.5…. And he’s working on epic 2.0 and currently in plane of storms to kill that tree with no name … well I got him to spawn at the spot…. And I run my guy there and I stand right on him…around him….inside him, and he will just not spawn the adds that I need to kill…

after a few mins, he disappeared…

then the next day, I got him to spawn again, and same results. He won't spawn his adds.

He's supposed to spawn Darkened Chanting Woodspirit and 5x a woodspirit vineguard.

and I need to loot the Piece of Moaning Timber

Maybe I’m not flagged properly?

Do I need to be in a full group with 6 peeps?

My faction is low with true spirit as it is amiable … do I need to max the faction and try again?

Is there a way I can reset the quest for 2.0 and just start over from scratch, as I think it’s bugged…

Thank you in advance.

I struggled with that part too until it just worked. I just kept running around and around and it eventually spawned the little guys. Think it was on the third or fourth attempt for me. It was super frustrating.

Hope - it is all we can have when they don't fix the bugs that have been in for years regarding this epic, and a few others. It is like hit or miss, and seems to be a genuine surprise when it does work.

Hope - it is all we can have when they don't fix the bugs that have been in for years regarding this epic, and a few others. It is like hit or miss, and seems to be a genuine surprise when it does work.
I did a help ticket… they told me to do a bug report and they will look into it ….

Camped it again this morning and same result …. Will try again tomorrow

I did this a couple weeks ago and had the same issue. I ended up running to the spot and camping right there. The next morning when I logged in I immediately had the spirits attacking me and got that stage of the quest completed.

I have done it twice. The last time I did it I just ran around killing everything and it eventually started. Killing frogs, trees, and giants probably had nothing to do with it unjacking itself but it at least gave me something to do. I think it took a couple hours to start. The first time I did a bug report. It didn't help as my response was the quest as working as intended so if you get somewhere then grats. I just wasted a weekend hoping the bug report would help.

Question - Shaman Epic 2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back