• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Shadow knight Gear progression question (1 Viewer)

tigwelder76

RedCents
518¢
I have just recently dinged level 61 on my SK, SHM, Zerker trio. I was wondering if anyone has a good guide on what gear I should be trying to obtain? I have not played through most expansions so I am lost on gear progression. I have heard that defiant gear is not the best after level 65+

Thanks on any advice on gear progressions for my three toons.

When I was leveling my crew I wasn't sure where/how to go about gearing after Elegant Defiant [70 Req, 80 Rec] either.

I pushed to 85 in Secrets of Faydwer zones and then moved straight to House of Thule expansion, where I geared up [900ish HME on T1 and up to 1400ish on T3?]

I believe if you have the knowledge and the means, folks mention CotF stuff from Marks of Valor and TBM stuff from Remnants of Tranquility. I was unfamiliar with that content and how things scaled down, so that wasn't a great option for me.

If you can ride your Defiant til 85, then HoT was a blast to gear up in. Tons of fun loot drops in each tier. Mobs will seem insanely difficult in crappy gear, but as soon as you can start rolling the upgrades pour in.

@WindowUnit , I have just recently came back and do not know the new expansions. I am now level 63 with my trio and this is the highest level toons I have ever had in EQ if that gives you any ideas lol. Last time I played, level 60 was the max level.

I am currently leveling in Lair of splitpaw in my defiant gear, I am afraid however, that its usefulness will quickly start dying out from what I have read. I will definatly try out your ideas though for sure.

Thank you

Discussion - Shadow knight Gear progression question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back