• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - setup redguides (1 Viewer)

Minisent

RedCents
40¢
I can use some help im new here and want to add a shaman to duo with my warrior on mangler server max lvl 75 i want to control my warrior and let my other computer control the shaman. anyone can help me setup this i have no clue how work redguides.

thanks

RedCents
391¢
have a preferred tool to automate with? CWTN has tools, RGMREC's, Mule, XGEN? poeple will gladly help but a few more details can help this be more pointed :)

Sic

RedCents
13,200¢
I can use some help im new here and want to add a shaman to duo with my warrior on mangler server max lvl 75 i want to control my warrior and let my other computer control the shaman. anyone can help me setup this i have no clue how work redguides.

thanks
unfortunately Mangler is a truebox server and MQ2 and RedGuides doesn't support truebox usage

Minisent

RedCents
40¢
can you make it work if i have 2 computer? one for shaman and one for the warrior just want to make shaman cast buffs, heals and debuff when i fully control the warrior

Avian

RedCents
2,104¢
To make it perfectly clear what they are saying - MQ2 (MacroQuest2) is the program that makes everything here capable of functioning. It does not work on Truebox servers at all. There is code in it to completely prevent it from functioning on Truebox servers by design.

In fact, your game will completely crash if you try to load a Truebox server with MQ2 loaded. Under no circumstances can anyone here help you get RedGuides up and running on any Truebox server because it literally does not run on Truebox servers. It's not a 'one per computer' issue, it's that MQ2 is totally disabled on Truebox servers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)