• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Set shaman to crowd control (1 Viewer)

jbrock2011

RedCents
20¢
I have been trying to add or modify my code to get my shaman to control the adds with rebuke but I cannot seem to get it to work. Any help to get my shaman to automatically boot an add?

Biggest issue is going to be direction, which is why I think cwtn and rgmercs don't do it.... if the shaman gets turned around for whatever reason (or the mob is behind it perhaps), you could potentially punt somewhere you really don't want it to go

Agree, never had the Idea to attempt to handle this for my shaman automated. If a camp would need my shaman for cc, I'd rather try to get the other toons to get there stuff done by the self and focus on the Shaman and do the cc manually. Shooting mobs around automatically will likely increase the mess instead to help to get the mobs on Aggro under control.

Biggest issue is going to be direction, which is why I think cwtn and rgmercs don't do it.... if the shaman gets turned around for whatever reason (or the mob is behind it perhaps), you could potentially punt somewhere you really don't want it to go
^^This

Also, root is not a great CC tool. It's one thing when you're playing a single character manually and can make decisions yourself about what to root, but what are you going to do when the shaman roots mobs on top of the group and they keep swinging at you anyways?

Question - Set shaman to crowd control

Users who are viewing this thread

Back