• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Say stops working (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,274¢
3 time this week, random characters have not been able to talk to NPC's in say. Running 6 toons and all can zone into an instance using /say ready. Yet 1 toon can't. He/she can't hail or do anything. I have to camp the damn toon and log back in for it to work. Has anyone else experienced this? I would love to know why......

Count me in on this one. I can tell you that Tells are included as well. I'll send maybe 4 tells in close time to each other (few seconds..) and 3 will go through but not the fourth. Oddly enough, I could re-type the tell or SHIFT+UP and send again and it still wont go through. Everything before and after does. Length of tell doesn't seem to matter either (i type really fast); and zone doesn't seem to matter as well.

I haven't had any mouse clicks ignored but i've had hails not work and /say as well. For me though, it seems to be random and not very often (sometimes only once a night). I would have more trouble trying to reproduce this ... which I know isn't helpful.

Count me in on this one. I can tell you that Tells are included as well. I'll send maybe 4 tells in close time to each other (few seconds..) and 3 will go through but not the fourth. Oddly enough, I could re-type the tell or SHIFT+UP and send again and it still wont go through. Everything before and after does. Length of tell doesn't seem to matter either (i type really fast); and zone doesn't seem to matter as well.

I haven't had any mouse clicks ignored but i've had hails not work and /say as well. For me though, it seems to be random and not very often (sometimes only once a night). I would have more trouble trying to reproduce this ... which I know isn't helpful.

I have had it happen all day today running 4 toons on one computer with mq2eqbc running. I just gave up, sick of logging toons out everytime it came to a hail to a npc.

Problem - Say stops working

Users who are viewing this thread

Back