• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Rollin Rollin Rolling get them doggies rollin (1 Viewer)

RedCents
810¢
Back to enjoying EQ after a good break
Group presently is a War 107, Cleric 107, Beastlord 107, Mage 106, Enchanter 91. I am going to replace my Necro 107 in hopes of speeding up the killin process. So many choices and not enough time. Contemplating rolling a zerker, rogue, another beastlord , or another mage.
Any thoughts or inputs would be greatly appreciated.

Back to enjoying EQ after a good break
Group presently is a War 107, Cleric 107, Beastlord 107, Mage 106, Enchanter 91. I am going to replace my Necro 107 in hopes of speeding up the killin process. So many choices and not enough time. Contemplating rolling a zerker, rogue, another beastlord , or another mage.
Any thoughts or inputs would be greatly appreciated.
with the war/cler/mage/bst/enc i would go second mag for synergy and alliance(use force alliance)
mixing pure caster and pure melee isnt a good idea. bst can fall into either pretty easily and the synergy from bst and mage work good together

Question - Rollin Rollin Rolling get them doggies rollin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back