• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Rolled a Heroic - Now What? (1 Viewer)

dhew

RedCents
500¢
I rolled a heroic lvl 85 BST on FV. I did the Journeyman's T5 Mercenary upgrade quest in Feerott, the Dream. Now what? I've only played either P99 or the TLP's, and my how Everquest has changed...

- Is the Heroic gear good for now, or should I be buying some upgrades?
- Do I grind out exp in groups/solo, or is there some sort of quests I should be doing?
- Are there any pieces of recommended clickies (ie: Jboots, Shrunkin Goblin Earring, etc...) that I should be camping off the bat?

Heroic gear for now will be fine. There are a few quests in the dream for Augs and such. If you want to group you might have a hard time finding one until 95 plus unless you join a guild right off the bat.

Harcore HEritage is going on you can pick up Ries Gear at 85 and it is awesome! Then own The Grounds!

just cause I can, I rolled 6 sk, cler, bard, wiz, wiz, wiz and set them lose with just stock gear and they are leveling like madmen! Out of the Box INIs from here with autocleric and afnuke85 running so virtually other then memming spells there was zero setup!

- - - Updated - - -

So far so good, have not added a single piece of gear and they whole team is now lvl 92 and gaining on 105, will put new gear on at 100 but for now they will just level away!

Messed up and replyed to this thread. Sorry.

But on topic info - try to camp some named in Valley of Lunanyn for rustic armor. It starts at 92.

Discussion - Rolled a Heroic - Now What?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back