• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Rolfron beat me down (1 Viewer)

RedCents
810¢
Been messing around with POW and was after the rage of rolfron for my little team. Went ahead a krono team . It allowed my armor to and stats to increase 110 war- 217k HP but did not have any effects on aa's/ .. Short of it got my butt handed to me twice. What I learned for the next time i challenge him is to charge him and lock him into the corner. Secondly -my aa's from the past did not kicked in since I had maxxed them at lvl 105 couple of years ago. Going to silver it reduced the usage of AA's. I went ahead a clicked on autogrant log off /on and instantly got the aa's for the warrior to 28 K aa. Beast - 38K Necro 35K etc etc.
Just wondering with this added aa's , almost double if I should try him again or wait till the end of the month once I had a chance to build up team etc etc

I mean, what do you have to lose?

I usually fail things at least 5 times before I decide to need to power up before trying it again, but that's just me.

I seem to recall 105 - 110 being a pretty good power jump from AAs, so it's probably worth another shot.

(And now I've got something new to do. That Circle of Power IV looks juicy.)

Discussion - Rolfron beat me down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back