• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • The 5th Annual "EverQuest Software Awards" is here! Celebrate your favorite projects and win door prizes 🎁

Discussion - Rolfron beat me down (1 Viewer)

RedCents
460¢
Been messing around with POW and was after the rage of rolfron for my little team. Went ahead a krono team . It allowed my armor to and stats to increase 110 war- 217k HP but did not have any effects on aa's/ .. Short of it got my butt handed to me twice. What I learned for the next time i challenge him is to charge him and lock him into the corner. Secondly -my aa's from the past did not kicked in since I had maxxed them at lvl 105 couple of years ago. Going to silver it reduced the usage of AA's. I went ahead a clicked on autogrant log off /on and instantly got the aa's for the warrior to 28 K aa. Beast - 38K Necro 35K etc etc.
Just wondering with this added aa's , almost double if I should try him again or wait till the end of the month once I had a chance to build up team etc etc

RedCents
122¢
I mean, what do you have to lose?

I usually fail things at least 5 times before I decide to need to power up before trying it again, but that's just me.

I seem to recall 105 - 110 being a pretty good power jump from AAs, so it's probably worth another shot.

(And now I've got something new to do. That Circle of Power IV looks juicy.)

Users who are viewing this thread