• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Rogue dps (1 Viewer)

ToeJamSamy

Seasoned veteran member
RedCents
574¢
Can't seem to get my rogue DPS up to where is like it, or even close to my half-assed ranger. I still haven't done 2.0, but I'm wondering where I should be focusing my efforts. I know they take a lot more to be good than zerker, but I'm not sure WHAT exactly is key. Rogues in Snowbound with 1 t1cov poker each and a t1tov each. Their augs are...mostly empty, but a few slot5 hdex augs, and they have dmg augs. I know I need to fill those up and get epic, but I'm not sure if that should be my focus or something else.

@ToeJamSamy your problem primarily is hDex. What is your crit rate? You can check gamparse pretty easily for it.

Since augs are a pain in the ass to farm, especially current type 5s, you should get a base set of TBM type5s.

I would call out in general, and ask if you can buy the traceable TBM currency. It’s pretty cheap and you can get your rogues outfitted in an evening for 50k-150k probably

@ToeJamSamy your problem primarily is hDex. What is your crit rate? You can check gamparse pretty easily for it.

Since augs are a pain in the ass to farm, especially current type 5s, you should get a base set of TBM type5s.

I would call out in general, and ask if you can buy the traceable TBM currency. It’s pretty cheap and you can get your rogues outfitted in an evening for 50k-150k probably
Whats the name of tradeable TBM currency?

Remnants are easy to farm cause can take 6 toons and give the currency to the 1 or 2 that need it. They currently sell for anywhere from 10-22 apiece on my server.

Question - Rogue dps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back