• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - 🚀 Rocket boots! (1 Viewer)

i edited your image to remove you character names - you should take care not to post them :p

also please for everything on norrath, use a screensnip type functionality and not pictures of your monitor :(

I had a boss that would put a bunch of information in Excel and the ask if I could make a pivot table for her presentation later. She would proceed to take a blurry ass photo of the Excel sheet with her phone and text it to me. 🤢

I had a boss that would put a bunch of information in Excel and the ask if I could make a pivot table for her presentation later. She would proceed to take a blurry ass photo of the Excel sheet with her phone and text it to me. 🤢
We had to go fill out some form for my son and asked him to send it to us. He texted us a screenshot.

i edited your image to remove you character names - you should take care not to post them :p

also please for everything on norrath, use a screensnip type functionality and not pictures of your monitor :(
alt print screen, open paint, ctrl v.

Funny - 🚀 Rocket boots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back