• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - Rezzing zorpse (1 Viewer)

Allurex

RedCents
10¢
so servers back up used exp to summon corpses there's alot people I went from 112 to max 115

I can see a huge rollback happening. I'm not doing jack on any of my toons until I know for sure if a rollback is gonna happen. Cause if so, it's gonna be a big one lol.

It could be related to that part of the patch where they were supposed to "Corrected an issue where corpses would expire after 3 hours even if the owner's account was offline." So maybe those are expired corpses that should not have expired so fast from recent deaths.

But still seems a lot of exp recovery

I used exp rec on my cleric and he went from 55% into 115 to max. I assure you I don't have any old corpses laying around. I would imagine that we would see the servers rerolled after the devs get up from their naps. If not then what a blessing.

supposedly it is any deaths you had in the last 7 days, the corpses from those are back

Toast - Rezzing zorpse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back