• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - returning to red guides and EQ (1 Viewer)

Solution
after a few month break i decided to return to eq and red guides. Has much Changed ?
welcome back!

Lots have changed, depending on how long you've been gone - definitely refresh yourself with the getting started vids and then check out the MQ Release party linked below

Getting Started / Returning user

Welcome to RedGuides, fellow EQ multi-boxing enthusiast!

The best place to begin is our "New User Guide" video series, click this TV to watch:

This step-by-step series will teach absolute beginners how to control 6 characters at once while highlighting Nav, AutoLogin, and DanNet, which are fundamental plugins that will enhance every aspect of your game...
after a few month break i decided to return to eq and red guides. Has much Changed ?
welcome back!

Lots have changed, depending on how long you've been gone - definitely refresh yourself with the getting started vids and then check out the MQ Release party linked below

Getting Started / Returning user

Welcome to RedGuides, fellow EQ multi-boxing enthusiast!

The best place to begin is our "New User Guide" video series, click this TV to watch:

This step-by-step series will teach absolute beginners how to control 6 characters at once while highlighting Nav, AutoLogin, and DanNet, which are fundamental plugins that will enhance every aspect of your game.

Returning users check out - MacroQuest Release Party: https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/macroquest-release-party.80628/ for information about changes from the legacy MQ2 to the new and awesome MQ

Solution
Welcome Back Hello GIF by Regal

Not so much that I'm aware! :)

Happy Pop Tv GIF by One Day At A Time

I had taken a long break, came back and EQ alone had a lot of changes, the walk throughs are nice, not everything is answered, but it's enough to be dangerous LOL... that said, I definitely found that learning and refining the INI taught me the most; experiment here, ask a question here, apply it there, seemed to teach me the most about it... I really enjoyed the older INI websites that walked me through (though I believe some are out of date or whatnot... they still were a really great place to learn a basic knowledge)

KISSASSIST

Still one of my favorites for learning and quick reference, if there's better, I am unaware... another one I liked for / macro commands was

MQ2MOVEUTILS

Just a couple nuggets that help me sort it out... and then again, asking questions of the community here @ RG has been HUGE!

Good Luck and Welcome Back!

Just my two red:rcents.

[HINT: 🐻 You too can help prevent forum fires by also "red:rcenting" (click the :rc icon to the right ---->)

A few months? Hardly anything. I mean I've only been back a few months since last winter and all that changed was my own memory/rust, and then NOS. Changes are coming though this year, particularly to UI, but hasn't happened yet.

But if you want xp/aas for collections for erollisi day better get a move on, tomorrow's last day.
OH: collectibles now award BOTH xp/aa rather than having to choose. All of them. And overseer has an auto fill easy button

Question - returning to red guides and EQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back