• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Returning player and lost (1 Viewer)

rcpd0715

RedCents
10¢
Hi there! first time caller, long time listener... j/k, I just came back to EQ after a long hiatus. I was just trying to find something simple to help me run two characters. I remember back in the day, I used to be able to use a function called /keypress or similar? I just wanted some guidance on a simple version that can do these things.

Thank you!

Hi there! first time caller, long time listener... j/k, I just came back to EQ after a long hiatus. I was just trying to find something simple to help me run two characters. I remember back in the day, I used to be able to use a function called /keypress or similar? I just wanted some guidance on a simple version that can do these things.

Thank you!
Welcome back! "/keypress" can help you make some macro keys but there are ALOT of resources on here that will help you box 2 or more toons very effectively. Take a peek at KissAssist.mac as a really good starter or if you have the apprpriate classes you will be very happy with any of @ChatWithThisName plugins

Thank you!
First thing i would suggest is to start watching the vids, Sic specially has some bad ass vids that explain alot.
Then start asking specific questions

Question - Returning player and lost

Users who are viewing this thread

Back