• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Return to camp / panic button (1 Viewer)

RedCents
250¢
I get really scared out there , ( crawling thru dungeons , making wrong turns ) when i start manually pulling .....is there a macro that I can make that will return me to my camp spot

Thanks

RedCents
122¢
Get a ranger! We have cover tracks and other stuff to make sure we make it back....usually

Get a Mage! They have COH which is better than ranger cover tracks....maybe

RedCents
4,511¢
Make a social with /nav spawn pc Nameofsomeoneinyourgroup. As long as you have a working mesh this will run you straight back to the named character.

For manual pulling, I use 2 keys: the above and a second /nav id ${Target.ID}. To start a pull, I target the mob by right clicking on the map. Then press hotkey 2. Character starts running to the mob. As I get closer, I tag it with a pulling ability. Then press hotkey 1, which is tied to my cleric, and immediately runs back to group.

Last edited:
RedCents
341¢
If you have a another char at your camp spot, you can click on them in the group window (right click I think) and select run to
Make a social with /nav spawn pc Nameofsomeoneinyourgroup. As long as you have a working mesh this will run you straight back to the named character.

For manual pulling, I use 2 keys: the above and a second /nav id ${Target.ID}. To start a pull, I target the mob by right clicking on the map. Then press hotkey 2. Character starts running to the mob. As I get closer, I tag it with a pulling ability. Then press hotkey 1, which is tied to my cleric, and immediately runs back to group.
Yup, I do both these things depending on how the mood takes me.

RedCents
11,365¢
My STOP NOW hotkey button is:
INI:
/mqp on
/nav stop
So at least everything is paused and I'm not moving. If you run a plugin instead of a macro, you'd need to adjust /mqp to whatever their "off" command is. You could also add a self invis or FD or "drop all aggro" now command to it.

I have a general button for:
/nav target

This one is general, but super useful for:
- Target a group member from group window
- Target a player's corpse from group window (then a player to run back to camp)
- Run to an NPC
- Run to a specific Named to pull them manually

The snippets above are very good for what you want though. A full button that would run you back to camp.

RedCents
250¢

you my friend , are a genius ! Exactly what i was looking for

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)