• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Return to camp? Fellowship? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
418¢
Can you make your toons return to the campfire in a fellowship, I thought I saw it when I was setting up Vanilla.

RGMERC sorry I am not to good at this stuff sorry for my lack of education, I just figure we all use the same stuff, I will try to remember sorry, thank you for dealing with me.

Last edited:
Can you make your toons return to the campfire in a fellowship, I thought I saw it when I was setting up Vanilla.
we need to know what automation you are using to be able to answer you since you didn't specify or post in a specific forum section. (sounding like a broken record since this is like the 4th time =p)

kissassist?
muleassist?
rgmercs?
manual?

last time your question was an RG mercs question - is this for rg mercs as well?

I'm guessing you're meaning returning to the campfire, as in use your fellowship insignia and not just "return to my camp *location" like after battle

if this is an RGMercs question, yes

> RG Mercs Comprehensive Settings List <
UseFellowship = "Set 0/1 to click fellowship insignia after death."

if this is a kissassist question, yes

> KissAssist Wiki <
ClickBacktoCamp00/1/20=Off,
1=On - No wait,
2=On - Wait 10 seconds. Will attempt to click back to campfire using fellowship insignia.

we need to know what automation you are using to be able to answer you since you didn't specify or post in a specific forum section. (sounding like a broken record since this is like the 4th time =p)

kissassist?
muleassist?
rgmercs?
manual?

last time your question was an RG mercs question - is this for rg mercs as well?
Yes I think RGMERCS people might want to know about this, if you play a Puller class, and have RGMERC run tank, he stays where the last mob died, can be a problem, I think atleast

Yes I think RGMERCS people might want to know about this, if you play a Puller class, and have RGMERC run tank, he stays where the last mob died, can be a problem, I think atleast
so if you're not asking using your fellowship insignia to return to campfire, and just mean "return to my camp spot""

then you would set yourself to return to a camp you have designated.

ReturnToCamp == "Set 0=off; 1=Return to camp when outside AutoCampRadius

/rg camphere

camp hard will make you return to the exact spot
/rg camphard

so if you're not asking using your fellowship insignia to return to campfire, and just mean "return to my camp spot""

then you would set yourself to return to a camp you have designated.

ReturnToCamp == "Set 0=off; 1=Return to camp when outside AutoCampRadius

/rg camphere

camp hard will make you return to the exact spot
/rg camphard
Thank you so much, once again I thank you for you understanding

yw

please start posting in the correct sub-forum, you would have gotten your answer much more quickly had you done so
I am still tryn to understand where to go, Most of my questions are about RGMERCS, hope to understand assist, I also like to blab about EQ tradeskills and places to battle, questions about how to slow down mana usage, guys are getting tough for sure, so on

I am still tryn to understand where to go, Most of my questions are about RGMERCS, hope to understand assist, I also like to blab about EQ tradeskills and places to battle, questions about how to slow down mana usage, guys are getting tough for sure, so on
yup, so RG Mercs questions would go in the RGMercs specific section - because if its not posted there AND you don't say "im using rgmercs and xyz..." then no one has any way of determining how to help you.

you'll get the hang of it

Question - Return to camp? Fellowship?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back