• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Restless Ice Cure (1 Viewer)

RedCents
560¢
I thought I seen a thread before but now I can not find it. I was looking at a way to automate my cleric curing the main tank any time he got restless ice either through MQ2events or KA would be great.
Thanks,

Do you use EQBC?

If so, put this in your tanks ini.

DPS14=command:/multiline ; /bct ClericName //mqp on ; /bct ClericName //target id ${Me.ID} ; /bct ClericName //alt activate 41 ; /bct ClericName //mqp off|99|cond6 Cond6=${Me.Song[Restless Ice].ID}

I have had it hit multiple times in a fight, and on multiple people. Thus the cleric purify AA wasn't refreshing fast enough.

I have resorted to using the cleric group heal/cure. It takes 2 casts, but hey it is healing the entire group and does not require figuring out who has it, and of course no cool down time... so can go 2-4-10 times in a row if needed.

Restless Ice is a debuff that appears in the song window. As of this post, the cure section doesn't look at the song window, as there is not Group.Song TLO. That's being worked on.

This is now changing after dot wears off it becomes a disease dot, in song window.

- Modified the Restless Ice spell cast by many creatures in Torment of Velious. Restless Ice is no longer recast when it wears off. Now when Restless Ice wears off it leaves behind Restless Ice Infection, which can be cured with a disease cure.

Should allow most classes self cure to work if the counters is not too high. 50 disease counters / looks like it is still in the song window / 5 ticks then looks like it refreshes / 71k dot same as restless

Restless Ice
Infection

Last edited:
This is now changing after dot wears off it becomes a disease dot, in song window.

Should allow most classes self cure to work if the counters is not too high. 50 disease counters / looks like it is still in the song window / 5 ticks then looks like it refreshes / 71k dot same as restless

Restless Ice
Infection

not sure what this changed ... it still looks shitty

not sure what this changed ... it still looks shitty
Could previously only cure it with a curse cure, now at least it is disease where there is more cures available, suspect shield of imacculate light is going to become very popular, click of an instacast item and your own selfcure and you are acceptable again.

Still shitty it should not indefinitely refresh

Last edited:
Could previously only cure it with a curse cure, now at least it is disease where there is more cures available, suspect shield of imacculate light is going to become very popular, click of an instacast item and your own selfcure and you are acceptable again.

Still shitty it should not indefinitely refresh

if plane of hate wasn’t full of ppl farming that before ...

I think old school shield of the immaculate or whatever us even better ... less counters cured but no refresh, iirc

Discussion - Restless Ice Cure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back