• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request Plvling Zones lvl 1-70 (1 Viewer)

Infernal

RedCents
100¢
Plvling Zones lvl 1-70 (BARD MACRO)+(PLVLING)

Please visit here for the complete list:

http://www.redguides.com/community/showthread.php?t=631

RedGuides.com > Member Forums > Everquest 1 > EQ1 Strategies & Cheats
Plvling Zones lvl 1-70 (BARD MACRO)+(PLVLING)

BARD MACRO LVLING GROUNDS (2-28-05)

1-4................ | The Glooming Deep Click here for info. edit: (Not Bard Macro)
4-23.............. | Paludal Caverns Click here for info. edit: (Not Bard Macro)
23-30............ | Marus Seru Click here for info.
30-38............ | Great Divine Click here for info
38-50............ | Jagged Pine Forrest Click here for info
50-(58?)....... | PoNightmare (Coming soon!)
62+............... | HoH (+AA Grind) (Coming soon!)
68+............... | The Ruined City of Dranik Click here for info.

:D

ORIGINAL OLD POST:

Requesting Zones for lvling fast

Please PM me the zones w/ levels (never know whos watching)

And i will forward the best combo to everyone that requests from me.

I am putting one together by myself but i know i can get this improved, so lets make the best list starting here! ;)

Last edited:
i'm really not trying to be rude by saying this....but if you look around the forums you'll find the information you're seeking...it's there just not in a nice neat list, if you could take all that information and make it into one list that'd be awesome and I'd like you to pm it to me =p

I should have probably changed the title of this thread. But it was meant to be for Macro (bard kite).. this might turn out good though, it will help either way :)

Ok so i agree w/

Quote: colex
9-14 CB
15-24 PC
25-33 unrest/mistmoore

(if your Plvling and your druid/bard is around lvl 55+, you can go to PC at lvl 9, you get around 1 yellow per kill (very good to have a cleric w/ you also so he can root w/out damage and your character gets full xp and fast w/out waitting for him to hit mob to death for 15 minutes and 50hp away :)

For Bard Macro, i find other places nice since you cant really do (too close) quarters... Although, if PC wasnt populated, you could do this in the middle of C2 and load up on XP (just be careful, i havent tryed it yet and you could get btch'd at by other players when they see you)

what i ve done so far with my 23rd Bard mostly killing reds and yellows
( have a 64 level shaman caring for bard ;) ) :

level 1 to 3 west freeport wandering area with bard guild in freeport
level 4 to 14 east and west commonlands

Freeport, EC and WC are connected areas

level 14 to 18 East karanas
level 19 to 23 South karanas = start with aviaks then head to gnolls
they con red on 23 still :p they are great on levelling

I never met more than 1 player in those zones each time i was logged
South Karanas has been renewed : gnolls rule many hills now they re everywhere
Tech mas gnolls are warr type, others are casters
You may kill as many Tech Mas as you need, and there is no faction modifier
You can sell looted stuff to centaurs, you don t get faction modifier either when you kill some
East North ans South karanas are connected areas with porting spires in North karanas
After SK, i will try lake rathetear, adjacent zone to SK

Hope this could give any ideas

30- 37 DSP you can look in the bard macro for my post on this
37- 50 jagged pine poachers (posted everywhere) with MQ2 i can use ranger and shoot through back wall of southern building and pull 2 first time then second i get 2 to 3 using harmony i can lower it to 1 but i just shoot, root one i am targeting when they out of building then attack other when he is at about 25% the root breaks and both on me but that keeps first from runnin
from me

50- 55+ i do PoI (with slower) and other planes normally i find PoI empty and you can pull from left singles with exeption of one roamer

50+ you can also do GE its good xp in group but if you invis a bit down the way you can find a place thats a hallway with 2 rooms and you can normally single in there most rooms are 3 - 5 mobs in them

60+ i did GE and PoV but GE is good till 62 aboutz and POV is good to 60

62+ nothin i found better then OOW but never been able to do duo yet so i stuck with PoI decent AA at 65 really slow but i can do it safely for hours till i'm bored

65+ share what you did i just grind and grind aa's fro now never got to 66

Koneman said:
30- 37 DSP you can look in the bard macro for my post on this
37- 50 jagged pine poachers (posted everywhere) with MQ2 i can use ranger and shoot through back wall of southern building and pull 2 first time then second i get 2 to 3 using harmony i can lower it to 1 but i just shoot, root one i am targeting when they out of building then attack other when he is at about 25% the root breaks and both on me but that keeps first from runnin
from me

50- 55+ i do PoI (with slower) and other planes normally i find PoI empty and you can pull from left singles with exeption of one roamer

50+ you can also do GE its good xp in group but if you invis a bit down the way you can find a place thats a hallway with 2 rooms and you can normally single in there most rooms are 3 - 5 mobs in them

60+ i did GE and PoV but GE is good till 62 aboutz and POV is good to 60

62+ nothin i found better then OOW but never been able to do duo yet so i stuck with PoI decent AA at 65 really slow but i can do it safely for hours till i'm bored

65+ share what you did i just grind and grind aa's fro now never got to 66

Dont they summon in POI? (this is for bard macro? :P)

Good idea, i will be adding descriptions for each zone and where to kite. Unfortunatly i have only experienced levels 1-51 so i will not be able to help too much for 52+ yet.

run around in circles untill theres a lot of mobs on you, charm 1, tell it to attack another, wait for it to get very low on hp, go invis, kite it down, repeat.

Request Plvling Zones lvl 1-70

Users who are viewing this thread

Back