• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request for Enchanter tips and tricks (1 Viewer)

Artema

RedCents
Hello everyone. I joined for a month to see if this was worth it. I'd love any tips, macros, hints for easy platinum, or power leveling for an Enchanter. I'm just under level 30 if that helps. Assistance may get me to sign up for much longer! Links to applicable threads would be acceptable, but I see a lot of things are mainly for Bards, Druids, Wizards. Enchanter compatible tips greatly needed!

howdy there I suggest that you read up about the enchanter exploit in the gudies, anyhow you may use your lvl 12 charm on npcs up to 25, so go to bb and charm Kanthuk Ogrebane he hits for about a hundred or something like that but anyhow he can easily take an npc between lvl 30 and 40 I suggest you take out the dwarves by the docks.

Can anyone confirm that Kanthuk Ogrebane is still level 23? I tried this last night with my chanter, cast charm on him, resisted big time and then he proceeded to use me as fishing bait on his line!! This happened 3 times now... perhaps he has beed nerfed as well?

Request for Enchanter tips and tricks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back