• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request: Databases from anyone for anything! (1 Viewer)

Lookabeer

RedCents
Hi, I'm currently parsing the 13th Floor items database into something that can act as a base for the items section of an Everquest Wiki.

If anyone can share any link databases or really, something better like NPC databases and the like, in any format, I'd love to get ahold of them. Whether that's for EverQuest 1, EverQuest 2 or really any game I'd be interested. I'm focusing on EQ and EQ2 currently, though.

I've converted most of the database to allow it to be imported into MediaWiki and I'm working on getting that part of the site up and running by the end of the week.

I'd consider scraping content from elsewhere but that can be problematic. So, if anyone has and SQL, XML or other types of databases that they'd care to volunteer, please drop me a PM. Depending on what it is I'd be willing to reimburse you for the database(s) at a later date.

spells_us.txt in your root everquest folder has all the spell info.

This is the feilds from eqemu spell sql so I am not sure if it is upto date matching live spell database but will give you a place to start.

Rich (BB code):
insert into spells (spellid, name, castonyou, castonother, fading, `range`, aoerange, mana, casttime, recoverytime, recasttime, buffformula, buffduration, aoeduration, targettype, resist, resist_adjust, skill, buff1, buff2, buff3, buff4, buff5, buff6, buff7, buff8, buff9, buff10, buff11, buff12, buff1val, buff2val, buff3val, buff4val, buff5val, buff6val, buff7val, buff8val, buff9val, buff10val, buff11val, buff12val, buff1form, buff2form, buff3form, buff4form, buff5form, buff6form, buff7form, buff8form, buff9form, buff10form, buff11form, buff12form, buff1max, buff2max, buff3max, buff4max, buff5max, buff6max, buff7max, buff8max, buff9max, buff10max, buff11max, buff12max, level1, level2, level3, level4, level5, level6, level7, level8, level9, level10, level11, level12, level13, level14, level15, level16, regent1_id, regent2_id, regent3_id, regent4_id, regent1_count, regent2_count, regent3_count, regent4_count, timeofday)

Request: Databases from anyone for anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back