• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Remnant of Tranquility - Augs Vendor (1 Viewer)

FB

RedCents
820¢
Hi All, I am at a bit of a loss and need some help. I read somewhere that you can buy Remnants of Tranquility from Bazaar and then buy the armor and keep upgrading it with Augs as you level higher.

I am now 85 with this character, bought 1.000 remnants, and headed to Plane of Tranquility. I could buy the basic armor just fine, but could not buy any of the Augs. When I look at Allakhazam, it says I need to raise my faction with this guy in Plane of Hate/Fear revisited, which both are 105+ zones. So I guess I am missing something here... anyone who could set me on the right path to get the Augs for the armor?

Many thanks

You actually need to go into the Plane of Health to buy the augs (Pot > PoH). I can't remember the NPC names, but they are near the zone-in in a group. One sells armor augs, one sells weapon augs, etc.

You will need to do three easy quests to have access to the aug vendors.
  1. Into the Temple (a)
  2. Seal of Approval
  3. Into the Temple (b)
The first two quests are just run-around. The last quest requires you to kill some mobs in an instance. You may need help with it if you're solo, but it's not too difficult.

Since it's your first time, just make sure you get the augs for your level. You can buy new ones every 5 levels. You can also get better armor and weapons farming in some of the instances. They scale to level, but are actually much easier at lower levels due to the way scaling is borked. One example is the Deathshead mace which is a nice 1hb weapon until 95-100, provided you keep upgrading it with augs. I find some of the missions there to be very enjoyable.

Here is the main page for progression info if you're so inclined: TBM Progression

There are 2 aug sellers.

Wilcher Rifunuse is in Plane of Tranquility sitting in a building. To buy from that one you need more than just faction - you need to do some Plane of Fear: Revisited or Plane of Hate: Revisited.

I would advise to not worry about that one.

I just helped someone go thru Into the Temple A and B and then they could buy augs from the aug vendors in Plane of Health as naamloseen mentions above. They are grouped right by the zone in from POT. The player I helped did not need to do the Seal of Approval but its easy running around so may as well cause you'll need it later

Doing those quests will also reward you the Mirror Fragment of Anashti Sul which will allow you to get into the Decay zone.

After reading this write up below and trying out an aug or 3 it was more of an effort than I wanted to mess with so I went to Tainted Karana and did Marks of Valor which has nice gear also and was generally more fun for me - and then progressed to the rest of the HA like Gribble and Bixie.

Question - Remnant of Tranquility - Augs Vendor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back