• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tip - Reminder, Buy your Rank 2 Spell unlocker, while the sale is on (until Jan3) (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,195¢
I was going through an older team and realized that one guy looks like a Pauper without Armor Ornaments unlocked, poor Dude, sticks out like the Homeless Troll at the Ak'Anon homeless shelter.
20% off discounts in the Marketplace! December 27 until January 3, 2023 at 11:00 p.m. PST.
1672416477762.png
Its a rare time to save on buying some store crap, but...you can get your dudes or dudettes (I know its you Real life Guys shaking your hot little Elf tush at me in game.. oh you temptors ! ) some nice unlockers for SPELL RANKS and maybe other stuffs like Hero's Forge unlock or other KeyRings.
FroggyLove

Agree - don't miss this opportunity since this is the best time to buy The Spell Rank Cap increase because it is only available to purchase with non paid accounts. You will not even see it available on paid accounts.

So normally there is no 10% bonus discount on non paid accounts. With this sale even Free get the 20%!!

So its normally 750 and on sale for 600

I was going through an older team and realized that one guy looks like a Pauper without Armor Ornaments unlocked, poor Dude, sticks out like the Homeless Troll at the Ak'Anon homeless shelter.
20% off discounts in the Marketplace! December 27 until January 3, 2023 at 11:00 p.m. PST.
View attachment 44743
Its a rare time to save on buying some store crap, but...you can get your dudes or dudettes (I know its you Real life Guys shaking your hot little Elf tush at me in game.. oh you temptors ! ) some nice unlockers for SPELL RANKS and maybe other stuffs like Hero's Forge unlock or other KeyRings.
FroggyLove
What is this listed under, I can't seem to find it ><

View attachment 44743
FroggyLove
Meh..or save the krono/coin and make another alt…

more f2p alts crippled by being stuck at Rk. I spells
No problem add more alts…
Happy New Year Bonne Annee GIF by Digital discovery

Tip - Reminder, Buy your Rank 2 Spell unlocker, while the sale is on (until Jan3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back