• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - RedGuides video series needs your help (1 Viewer)

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,123¢
Pronouns
He/Him
We need short videos (10 seconds is fine) of your group looking great. Fighting a mob, lounging in an exotic locale, running on the beach, it's up to you. I'd like a clear view of all your toons, low spam from corpses/titles/etc.

We need a couple screenshots as well, but have a greater need for video.

What's this for?
The intro for our video series, we want a quick montage of several groups from RG members.

How to record video?
If you're in Windows 10, press Windows Key + G. It's pretty easy.

/cap anon on if you'd like to anonymize your group.

Where to upload a video?
If your video is too big to attach here, (above 32MB) you can use dropbox, https://expirebox.com/ or any other service you like. I prefer the full quality file, rather than a compressed version you get when uploading to streamable or youtube.

REWARDS:
  • Your character will be on the teevee!
  • Three Krono for every media we use, or think we'll use.

Last edited:
Me doing RoS Talendar 12 man mission with just my 6 toons. All of them running kiss except for the SK which I am controlling manually,
Exactly what we need, thank you! PM me a toon's name on Vox and I'll parcel 3 krono.

Also looking forward to the full video of that mission.

edit: dborgar posted the full video guide for this mission.

Last edited:
Request - RedGuides video series needs your help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back