• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - RedGuides Down or Maintenance? (1 Viewer)

I'm also not getting results and getting an error message of Oops! We ran into some problems. My sub ends 10/20. When i click the macro/plugin at the top of the page, I get the same error message. All other shortcuts appear to work.

yah, it all seems good now, not sure what was up, maybe you were cached in. no idea, but i see others had the same issue, so im assuming it was something on the server side.
yeah definitely was an RG issue and not a cannonball issue for sure, and you're probably right about me showing them just fine due to cache.

thanks for posting there was an issue, hopefully it behaves !

I was trying to see if there was an inifile for one of my toons and I get an error that says search can't be completed try again later. I was wondering if others are having the same issue today.

Same. Errors when:

1. Searching
2. Clicking the Macros site menu link
3. Clicking the Plugins site menu link
4. Clicking the Macros category link from the resources page
5. Clicking the Plugins category link from the resources page

Same. Errors when:

1. Searching
2. Clicking the Macros site menu link
3. Clicking the Plugins site menu link
4. Clicking the Macros category link from the resources page
5. Clicking the Plugins category link from the resources page

Thanks for your reply also they either have an issue with the site right now or doing maintenance on it. Guess I will just keep checking.

Problem - RedGuides Down or Maintenance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back