• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Redcent Purchase "One Month of Level 2 Access" (1 Viewer)

RedCents
466¢
Will this be automatically applied to my account when I purchase it (i.e. if my yearly sub expires soon without auto renewal set and I purchase this, will it automatically update to this after yearly expiration)? Also, may I purchase multiple months all at once? Sorry, if this has already been asked, or if this information is somewhere, I couldn't find these specifics within the Redcent Store info page. Thank you!!

Will this be automatically applied to my account when I purchase it (i.e. if my yearly sub expires soon without auto renewal set and I purchase this, will it automatically update to this after yearly expiration)? Also, may I purchase multiple months all at once? Sorry, if this has already been asked, or if this information is somewhere, I couldn't find these specifics within the Redcent Store info page. Thank you!!
it should apply to the end of your membership. so as long as your current sub is cancelled, then the redcent sub will apply.

yes you can buy multiples at once

Question - Redcent Purchase "One Month of Level 2 Access"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back