• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Recharge items! (1 Viewer)

Rayray1488

RedCents
Credit for this should go indirectly to Mochila (trying to get access). He posted how if you give Gorvoroth in Nobles Causeway Attuned items he will turn them back to un-attuned (tradeable). Well that works... buuuuuuuuuuuuuut....

Deciding to take it a step further, I gave Gorvoroth my exp bonus potion (2 charges left so what the hell) and BAM!! he recharged it!

As I said.. I wouldnt have been able to do this if I wasnt directed by Mochilas post, so I hope the staff feels he deserves access.

I give it a week or so to get nerfed..

Nice post though will get all my stuff unattuned and recharged before the nerf stick comes.

There are a bunch more mobs like this btw (I found them when I found out what causes them to do it). I should've released this one but I was sort of worried about it getting nerfed before I had a chance to use it.

if people just keep it on the low, and don't go around telling their friends so they can look uber pimptastic, this will be around a while. and the submission that mochila put in.... it was Thenewguy's, he told mochila about it before he submited it, and mochila, being the leech he is, ganked the credit.

No chance on keeping it on the downlow; a friend sent me a link to a site he subscribes to: mmobugs.com and they pretty much do a mirror of the posts here. My post of removing items from the landscape was copied verbatum and posted on that site by the site admin so I think there are plenty of asshats out there just using RG as a library site for their own finacial gains. Sorry about the hijack.

It works, I've done it today already. But just in case they start initiating nerfs, I'm not releasing the other NPC's I've found just yet.

Rayray1488 said:
Credit for this should go indirectly to Mochila (trying to get access). He posted how if you give Gorvoroth in Nobles Causeway Attuned items he will turn them back to un-attuned (tradeable). Well that works... buuuuuuuuuuuuuut....

Deciding to take it a step further, I gave Gorvoroth my exp bonus potion (2 charges left so what the hell) and BAM!! he recharged it!

As I said.. I wouldnt have been able to do this if I wasnt directed by Mochilas post, so I hope the staff feels he deserves access.

Excellent find!

What Era is Nobleds Causeway, is it OOW? , i dont have any Post GOD ... also where can i get xp potions are they crafted? ive seen them talked about before, *im a EQ noob, was in marines for 4 years and didnt cough up the dough for a computer till my last 6 months, now im out and missed out on alot of eq..> :P*

XXX of learning i think .. but i thought they were one charge so that prob won't work ..

now if someone has the aniersary potion left i would be interested to see if it works with that

8-)

Greater Elixir of learning is the 10 charge potion that was part of the anniversary.
Elixir and Minor Elixir of Learning were dropped by the named during the war (as well as the odd Greater Elixir as well).
Unfortunately, you cant buy them at all.

Ceremonial Elixir of Scholarship is the 10charge exp potion I used to test this (from Anniversary), and it worked fine, went from 2 to 10 charges. Also, so far I have used an Iron Scroll of War and a Staff of Forbidden Rites to test items..works for every rechargable item it seems.

Worked great for me today on my Ceremonial Elixir of Scholorship as well as my Larrikan's mask.

Great submission! I hope it lasts for a while.
:)

This still worked for me this morning at the Dragorn in DS up beside the Spire Zone Line, was able to reset a few itmes at him. I will retry a few things tongiht when I get home

yep no longer works for me.. I would love to get my hands on that wuss.. kick his ass for 3 weks striaght.. dam I hate those ppl.

.. ok Im calm now:)

This is how I feel.
hosed.png

Can someone PM me and tell me what to look for when finding an NPC to recharge potions etc....I know there are more npc that do this but how can I locate one. G damn that idiot who got the last one nerfed. I need my Ceremonial Elixir of Scholorship recharged.....

Recharge items!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back