• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Rallos Zek Earring Evolution (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,007¢
SO, I know the earring will evolve by killing in any TOL/COV , has anyone tested or have knowledge on if it evolves in any of the newer zones?

I've been slowly been working the quest line and evolving the earring as i made my way through the COV and TOV quests, but im coming to the end of the COV quests, and was wanting to make my way into SOL zones.. but not sure if the earring will evolve while killing in them zones.

SO, I know the earring will evolve by killing in any TOL/COV , has anyone tested or have knowledge on if it evolves in any of the newer zones?

I've been slowly been working the quest line and evolving the earring as i made my way through the COV and TOV quests, but im coming to the end of the COV quests, and was wanting to make my way into SOL zones.. but not sure if the earring will evolve while killing in them zones.
All evolving items will evolve in the expansion they came out in, or any content that was released after. Such as when the anniversary quest for last year came out and was f@#!#!king insane for leveling TOV earrings on the trash in that zone.

Question - Rallos Zek Earring Evolution

Users who are viewing this thread

Back