• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Raid or No Raid and other advice requested (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,086¢
To begin with Crew make up: I play on test so all accounts considered gold
115 war (max AA) w/ all current expansions
113 mnk (close to max AA@lvl) w/ all current expansions
112 shm (close to max AA @lvl) w/ all current expansions
110 nec (close to max AA @lvl) expansions up to TBL
110 sk (basically only auto granted AA) expansions up to EoK
110 clr (basically only auto granted AA) expansions up to EoK
110 enc (basically only auto granted AA) expansions up to EoK
109 brd (basically only auto granted AA) expansions up to EoK
109 mag (basically only auto granted AA) expansions up to EoK
109 wiz (basically only auto granted AA) expansions up to EoK
90 sk (basically only auto granted AA) expansions up to EoK
85 clr (basically only auto granted AA) expansions up to EoK
85 ber x2 (basically only auto granted AA) expansions up to EoK
85 rog (basically only auto granted AA) expansions up to EoK
85 bst (basically only auto granted AA) expansions up to EoK

@ 110 all toons will be equipped in snow bound visible equipment and what other non vis pieces I can pick up in bazaar for best in slot as available

With this in mind my initial plan is to form up a raid to farm augs starting with +dex augs for melee up to EoK....

Will that be a semi effective way of still leveling up the lower toons and getting more AA for the other toons?

My first attempt at forming a raid it didn't seem like the advloot system would auto random dropped loot, I didn't do much work on trying to figure that out or if that is even possible as an option.

Side note: I have 2 more available toon slots for a full 3 groups (currently using 2 mercs with main group atm) what would be another good 2 toons to add to this crew

Thanks in advance for all suggestions.

Try two grps sitting at the same spot.....and operating independently, but in perfect cohesion

Ie WAR (Puller Tank) CLR, ENC, dps dps dps....and in the same camp have SK (Pullertank) BRD, SHM, blah blah blah.....
Use Xtarget Heals on your healers...so they will heal each other.
You will be able to handle ANY zone....ANY Camp and just farm XP/Augs etc as you desire.
If Grp 1 gets the XP..Yay. If Grp 2 gets the XP..Yay.

Also have them sharing XP to fellowship...so even if grp 1 gets the XP...grp 2 gets vitality.

Just keep grinding XP until they are all Max lvl/aa then worry about gear....when u are 110 with TOV t1 gear u will have about 250K hp. Enough to farm anything, in any zone

For your extra 2 toons.... u need a 3rd cleric...or u need 2 more rogues. (SOS campfire is so cool) You have a fairly balanced raid. when u are raiding by yourself..balanced raid is not always the best.

Not looking for the fastest way to XP everyone up to max AA with this, main goal was to get a good set of augs for mainly the tanks but while there go ahead and make the melee dps less squishy cause right now as it stands the SK tanks with basically no augs get beat down pretty quickly and the 110 SK only has like 2.5 or 3k AC can't rember which but significantly less than the 115 war. So for the time being separate camps not really an option unless I start them in the lower expansions.

Question - Raid or No Raid and other advice requested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back