• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Raid Lockout (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,792¢
Can I participate in a raid if I have an outstanding timer? All toons are flagged for the raid. What I want to do is leave 1 toon out each time that is looking for a particular item. With said toon, could he get the raid and my others that have the timer come in and do the killing?

No, if you have a lockout you cant go into the raid, at least until the raid has met that lockout condition (Killed the target that gives said lockout)

Easiest thing to do is to form your group and log everyone out. You can still request the raid but the lockout will only apply to the toon online. Don't login an alt to do this and leave them online when you request it since the lockout is account wide. Repeat for other toons. You don't need to shuffle the group since it won't check for lockouts on offline toons. It can multiple toons from the same account as well.

Question - Raid Lockout

Users who are viewing this thread

Back