• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - R.I.P. Adobe Flash (1 Viewer)

Might sound like a dick here, but I don't feel sorry for any company, including the one I work for that didn't convert stuff. It's been a security risk for as long as it's been around.
1609471727102.png

Last edited:
Everyone had to make animations that ran smooth on a 56k modem, it was a creative challenge. We're all lazy now since we have bandwidth to post & watch full video, and it's nice, but I had a lot of fun making animations and admiring my friend's works on newgrounds.

Might sound like a dick here, but I don't feel sorry for any company, including the one I work for that didn't convert stuff. It's been a security risk for as long as it's been around.
View attachment 27049

oh these were awful anyway.. and the videos they made were pure CHEESE too! they couldnt make them any worse now...... could they? Lol

View attachment 27049

Well if we're going down this path let's talk about Infopath then...lol. Learn Jquery or Javascript already! We're in 2021 now...90% of my company is in an uproar because IT finally decided to retire Infopath.

IRL - R.I.P. Adobe Flash

Users who are viewing this thread

Back