• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Quick lazy level? (1 Viewer)

ToeJamSamy

Seasoned veteran member
RedCents
574¢
I could get a TA for last tov mission(they have 3 done), but barring that, what do you guys think is the fastest way to get from 109-110? I remember it seemed to take forever when I did it in FM during Ros, and I'm not really any better off except the 2 rogues I'm trying to ding for gear. Don't wanna waste plat on gear for 1 level to do with them. Headshot is high enough, it just still was slow xp that level. Can't run tov missions myself yet, too far behind. Is there a better option or is FM and similar about it? I keep hearing about GMM for aas but haven't been yet, and haven't heard how it is for reg xp.

I could get a TA for last tov mission(they have 3 done), but barring that, what do you guys think is the fastest way to get from 109-110? I remember it seemed to take forever when I did it in FM during Ros, and I'm not really any better off except the 2 rogues I'm trying to ding for gear. Don't wanna waste plat on gear for 1 level to do with them. Headshot is high enough, it just still was slow xp that level. Can't run tov missions myself yet, too far behind. Is there a better option or is FM and similar about it? I keep hearing about GMM for aas but haven't been yet, and haven't heard how it is for reg xp.
the 4 missions and the xp for complting ALL 4 is a one time deal - and it can take you from 113ish to 115 - its kinda good to save it since xp is harder later on.

dark blue+ mobs killed per hour is where you will find the best xp.

RoS t1/t2 is fine
GMM is fine
TBL is fine
prolly a little rough trying to do ToV T1 at 109 --- at 110 you can get ToV t1 gear and that will help you a ton.

You just want as many dark blue or greater kills per hour you can find. volume is key.

Yeah I have that on the rest of my team but wasn't planning to go to tov quite yet, and I have the stuff for it for the rogues at 110, thus the rush. I figure without a new level cap, CoV will provide plenty of levelling opportunities. Tank is 115, tovt1, working on t3 and about halfway there, but missing too many aas for this era to do tov or I would do Merc/partisan tasks.

So there really isn't much difference between Ros and gmm for xp? What about headshot mobs, maybe assassinate(have to see how many were autogranted if at all for that one), is one zone better than the others for finding humanoids? Or open camps lol

If assassinate IS autogranted, would it be better to take the 2 rogues and a healer somewhere they can just slaughter with that?

GMM is pretty good for XP, at least to reach 110. Like Sic said, i would keep ToV content for 110+.
The easier will be grinding in RoS/GMM/TBL. I don't know if you are familiar with Fellowship xp, but in that case it can helps you a lot (Specially for this level).
Completing previous mercs/ partisan in TBL/RoS should be fairly easy now too and still can give you some nice bonuses that will help you for ToV (hero aas)

GMM is pretty good for XP, at least to reach 110. Like Sic said, i would keep ToV content for 110+.
The easier will be grinding in RoS/GMM/TBL. I don't know if you are familiar with Fellowship xp, but in that case it can helps you a lot (Specially for this level).
Completing previous mercs/ partisan in TBL/RoS should be fairly easy now too and still can give you some nice bonuses that will help you for ToV (hero aas)
What is GMM?

With a good group I get a toon from 109-110 in a couple hours Chardok 2 or Gorowyn.
from 110-115 your talking a whole day. haha

Just a side not not related, but I watched a guy level a toon to 85 in like 15 minutes.

I ended up mostly using collections and overseer as I had dozens of collections sets avail and was impatient to go out killing in heroic gear after killing them in a hit or 2 from adds in scorched woods(60k hp) so now they're fully clothed. I had tried grinding but it was slow with them not contributing much or having to get rezzed, and to Rez I have to use loyalist clickies or wait til out of combat(Dru) because I don't have call set up for I'm combat lol. But, it was very slowly trindong, or I was just impatient for that last level. They'd be 112-113 if I'd done their paragons all during bonus xp, but only the first one got in(and it was 5 levels, or close).

Gotta get into Ros t2 I think, or a better and less populated t1, the xp in Ros was waaay better than eok both for them and my main toons for AA. Other than a wiz port, or corpsedragging sos lol...what's the best way to GET to gorowyn without dying? I went there when I played before but I remember it being a pain, and I had 4 not 6, and no lag from boxing running in the zone. Skyfire and the targets on your back sucks. Easy to avoid on one or two, but not as easy with 6. Dru portin is way down in the fort so gotta run the entire zone to gorowyn, though I read wiz portin is up there, I'd rather not login a wiz to do so(and not sure if the wiz is high enough for the port)

what's the best way to GET to gorowyn without dying? I went there when I played before but I remember it being a pain, and I had 4 not 6, and no lag from boxing running in the zone. Skyfire and the targets on your back sucks. Easy to avoid on one or two, but not as easy with 6. Dru portin is way down in the fort so gotta run the entire zone to gorowyn, though I read wiz portin is up there, I'd rather not login a wiz to do so(and not sure if the wiz is high enough for the port)
i think best way would be run with a bard, levi and kinda hug wall run from OT, avoid mobs in general, there is a wurm or drake see invis near the top section before you make the right turn to Gor, while the ZI side at skyfire is safe unless other people train in.
But that zone sbould be quite deserted, do that seldom happen.

i think best way would be run with a bard, levi and kinda hug wall run from OT, avoid mobs in general, there is a wurm or drake see invis near the top section before you make the right turn to Gor, while the ZI side at skyfire is safe unless other people train in.
But that zone sbould be quite deserted, do that seldom happen.
Or if you have the guild lantern. That puts you just outside Goro. Super easy fast run from there.

Or if you have the guild lantern. That puts you just outside Goro. Super easy fast run from there.
Guild lantern? Is this a port only placeable in guildhall's? Or a trophy of some sort earned by a guild? I may have access if I know exactly what I'm looking for(buddy and I share altguild halls and he likely has it if it's not a raidtrophy or something). I know I found the port click thing to the merchant in CC in his gh, once I knew it existed :-)

Guild lantern? Is this a port only placeable in guildhall's? Or a trophy of some sort earned by a guild? I may have access if I know exactly what I'm looking for(buddy and I share altguild halls and he likely has it if it's not a raidtrophy or something). I know I found the port click thing to the merchant in CC in his gh, once I knew it existed :-)
It was only given out if one purchased the Premium edition of Ring of Scale. If your looking for it thru find or guild items etc it is called Gorowyn Translocator Lantern
1607183191723.png1607183191723.png

And, just in case you didn't purchase the collector's edition, you can ask in general chat if anybody can temp join your guild to place one. Accounts received 999 so it's not like they're in short supply.
They might have even purchased other CE so you can usually get a couple of the other teleporters in one fell swoop.

And, just in case you didn't purchase the collector's edition, you can ask in general chat if anybody can temp join your guild to place one. Accounts received 999 so it's not like they're in short supply.
They might have even purchased other CE so you can usually get a couple of the other teleporters in one fell swoop.
Yeah my buddy just dropped a few on my plot. He has like 50 different types sheesh.

Question - Quick lazy level?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back