• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

Quick compile question (1 Viewer)

Hello just a quick answer to your question
No you auth code would stay the same I have reformatted a few times now and every time it stays the same.
Nomar1974

Joman said:
If i reformat my pc will my auth code be diffrent? meaning i wud have to post it again?

Question for you? Why worry about it? Build MQ2 so that it runs on any system. Check out the other threads on this subject here on RedGuides.

DeadChanter said:
Question for you? Why worry about it? Build MQ2 so that it runs on any system. Check out the other threads on this subject here on RedGuides.

coz im lazy duh :p yeah i know ican but was wondering, not exactly the most programming minded lol.will read up tho. now were did i put my copy of VS6 hmm

Joman said:
coz im lazy duh :p yeah i know ican but was wondering, not exactly the most programming minded lol.will read up tho. now were did i put my copy of VS6 hmm

What programming Joman? If you follow Deadchanter's advice, just download it (the compiled version) to your machine and use... no VB, VS, or any other program required.. he's done an awesome job with a working mq2 without the need of the auth codes!

Quick compile question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back