• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Question regarding Heroic Upgrade tokens and xpac tokens (1 Viewer)

ajduncan

RedCents
Not a lot of places to really ask this, so figured a group in the live boxing community might be the best to start. I am contemplating purchasing the $250 version of the new expansion, but dont really want to spend that much just for a few usable items on the TLPs (I dont really play live, just want some bags and mounts). The top version of this xpac comes with a tradable heroic character upgrade token, an xpac gift, and some tradable mounts. The mounts id have to sell on TLPs to be worth anything, but realistically what would the upgrade token and xpac go for on a live server if selling for krono? Also is the xpac an actually key i have to give someone or is it a clicky item that works similar to krono which makes for an easier way to move,

xpac is a tradable item ingame, /claim
cannot transfer to other server without character transfer so when claiming it be sure its on the server you are selling it.
e.g advertise with it in claim till you get your sale. then claim and hope buyer doesn't back out

some of the mounts went for a stupid price (imo) just remember I shook my head about prices I saw last year.
heroic not worth much 2 krono (if even that much) on fv and buyers is rare.

well you wouldnt need to transfer servers with the token since its account wide unlock just like krono are shared. Even if a sale fell through you could advertise anywhere and just have buyer make a lvl 1 on new server. Sucks about heroic token. Was hoping between 1 mount, heroic, and xpac i could get about 30kr to recover my costs

well you wouldnt need to transfer servers with the token since its account wide unlock just like krono are shared. Even if a sale fell through you could advertise anywhere and just have buyer make a lvl 1 on new server. Sucks about heroic token. Was hoping between 1 mount, heroic, and xpac i could get about 30kr to recover my costs
If buyer has space on the other server. Which is likely but not impossible that they have all slots filled :D

I did get a hold of a heroic claim for 2 krono, however if you use the basic math for the average price on firiona vie, 1 krono = 3m plat the heroic would be an even trade at around 10.5m plat or a little over 2 krono and 1.5m plat. Some might argue that a krono cost 17.00 and that 2 krono at 34.00 would be a fair trade for a 35.00 heroic claim, however most of us know this is not the case. With that being said, I have seen krono go for 2.8m - 3.2m

Like to note, my personal rule of thumb is 1 krono = 3m plat = 10.00

Maybe we can all head to the EC tunnels and see what perps might sell these for because it doesn't look like we are getting chat channels back anytime soon.

Question - Question regarding Heroic Upgrade tokens and xpac tokens

Users who are viewing this thread

Back