• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

question on AA titles (1 Viewer)

shadowman33

RedCents
70¢
Just curious and not really worried bout it, but i was reading online that you get AA titles at 6,18, and 42. I have gotten all the titles up to 18 and my ts titles, but I am at 50 AA and never received that new "elder" title at 42 AA like i read. Just wondering if what i read is true or not. Or if it is a lvl restriction on the title even with the AA's for it.

some titles are Lvl restricted others are skill restricted then rest are aal lvl restricted, so many from each lvl/era of aa has to be activated to open the new titles.

spend 6 in class to get barron (etc) titles
spend 12 in arch to get next set of titles (venerable etc)
spend 24 in class to get nxt set of titles (eg shadow for rogs etc)

then i think you have to level past 65 to get the other titles? (need confomation tho not level past 65 yet) or maby need to spend a specific amount in pop/gate/oow aa /shrug

also epic titles for a bard they are...

1.0 composer
1.5 wurmkin (or somet crap)
2.0 Blade Dancer (omg how cool?!)

also aa titles for special events... such as.. the tower of frozen shadow event. people that were involved in that were granted a 'Chosen guardian' title iirc

hope that helps

no no need on the level 65

its all about where the AA points are spent

the 24 in class is a must and will give you your new title....

the ones in PoP and great do not count towards titles

8-)

k, thnx for the input. I just noticed I have only spent 19 in class so far with Innate Camo, Dire charm, and enhanced root. Once i get the mastery, that should do it.

question on AA titles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back