• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Question about bards (1 Viewer)

Spongebob

RedCents
151¢
Hello everyone

So I am running a 6 box team at the moment. I am trying to run through all of the content from PoP to current...slowly. Not in any rush at all.
Been thinking of adding another small group....BRD, BST, MAG, maybe a DRU. My question is about bard songs...when/how do they start affecting multiple groups or like an AoE affect?

I am not looking to add too many chars. At one point I was running 24, but it felt too much like a job and I already have one. However, adding a few more toons seems doable.

Thank you

It depends on the song itself, and for things like impacting pets that’s on the AA of the pet owner.

The first song that hits multiple groups is a level 60 song though, I believe.

In general, only the hp/mana regen song affect anyone outside of the bards group. There is a haste song at 100 that is AOE as well, but not much else. Basically, none of your ADPS songs are going to do anything characters outside the group.

Question - Question about bards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back