• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Questing on multi toon while boxing

how do i have my boxed chars. hail and do the quest like my main is doing. So i dont have to click on each char.?
you can use something like mq2groupinfo and utilize the "mimic me" functionality.

pause all automation (like /bcga //mqp on to pause everyone's macro)
then click the button
target the mob with your toon
then /say ready

or you can make a hotkey like

/dgga /multiline ; /target id ${Target.ID}; /docommand /timed $\{Math.Rand[25,100]} /say ready (this one is dannet, which will have everyone random "/say ready"

Ok now anyway got an easy way for them to hand the same items to the nod.
it’s late and not at my computer but I’m thinking there has to be a way for a simple link where you click the button and your group will hand the item on your cursor to your target and click give.

Ok now anyway got an easy way for them to hand the same items to the nod.
it’s late and not at my computer but I’m thinking there has to be a way for a simple link where you click the button and your group will hand the item on your cursor to your target and click give.
Bump,

Following strictly to see if there is an answer to this question, as I have never found one that didnt require enough knowledge to make my own macro to do so.

(I know there is a macro out there that gets everyone to turn in a specific item to a specific npc, but it takes sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much configuration that if there was multiple turn ins, building the command to send to eqbcs would take more time then just alt tabing and clicking. Actually, i dont know if that macro is even around anymore. probably a new one based in Lua that does it better)

Question - Questing on multi toon while boxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back