• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Quest issue (1 Viewer)

TaTaige

RedCents
93¢
When starting a new toon and running MQ2 neither Basher Alga nor Rytan in the tutorial will respond to certain quest text. If I do it without MQ2, it all works.
I have found this to be the case with numerous quests, and this did not use to be so. It started a couple of updates ago I think.

Could you post a list of the running plugins you have?
If you go to your mq2 folder, you should be able to find a file called macroquest.ini.

Inside this file look for a section called [Plugins]., and copy paste that list into here.

When starting a new toon and running MQ2 neither Basher Alga nor Rytan in the tutorial will respond to certain quest text. If I do it without MQ2, it all works.
I have found this to be the case with numerous quests, and this did not use to be so. It started a couple of updates ago I think.
think plugin mq2radar has been the blame in the past, check if you have that one loaded. If so unload it

Could you post a list of the running plugins you have?
If you go to your mq2 folder, you should be able to find a file called macroquest.ini.

Inside this file look for a section called [Plugins]., and copy paste that list into here.
mq2autoaccept=1
mq2autologin=1
mq2cast=1
mq2chatwnd=1
mq2easyfind=1
mq2eqbc=1
mq2eqbugfix=1
mq2exchange=1
mq2ic=1
mq2itemdisplay=1
mq2map=1
mq2melee=1