• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Pulling file (1 Viewer)

For anyone who looks at this in the future, from what I extrapolated from this was OP was looking for how to filter out what does and doesn't get pulled while using KA (aside from level range, which is in your character .ini file).
There is a file in your Macro folder in KA directory named KissAssist_Info.ini. It have a list of zones as well as some information under each zone. Here is an example:

1604789372737.png
The information is pretty easy to understand just looking at it, but I'll explain a bit further.

MezImmune is where you would list NPCs that can't be mezzed, so your CC won't waste time attempting to mez them.
MobsToPull is where you would list specific NPCs you'd like to pull. So rather than pulling everything within a level range, it'll look for just "A Kobold Scout" or "A Large Rat"
MobsToIgnore is where you'd list what you want to avoid pulling. As I have listed Etumer in PoNightmare gave me problems once upon a time, but doesn't agro unless pulled. So I avoided him.
MobsToBurn is where you'd list NPCs you want to go all out on. Typically named.

Hope this helps for anyone seeing this in the future.

Question - Pulling file

Users who are viewing this thread

Back