• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Puller Toon getting more xp? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
110¢
So wondering if any else can check or knows, so my toon that does the pulling seems to be getting more xp then my other toons (about 20% of an AA more) i pulled with each of my toons and whoever pulled the mob got more xp. Not sure if they just getting the bonuse or if this happens with regular xp aswell. So wierd

Yup, I've noted this as well, it's definitely a thing and have been wondering for ages why it was, have had a good look on the internet and this is the first time anybody else has mentioned it to my knowledge.

I hadn't paid attention to it before, but it's definitely happening for AA at least. Easy to test, since you can kill 2 of the same mob, and pull one with each different character.

I thought maybe IP based somehow, because if the bonus is only going to the puller in a grp of real players, they are all going to be out grinding xp for no reason. Not sure if this is the same for normal xp tho.

Warriors, rogues, and halflings definitely have exp bonuses. The OP mentioned he tested with all his toons and saw the same behavior, which is odd. On the other hand, I'm not entirely convinced that the exp penalties were properly removed (or were reintroduced at some point). I PL'd a iksar a while back that was WAY behind the other toons on exp gain... like shockingly so.

My DE SK had been getting AA's much faster than the rest of my group. He is normally the one I use as a puller. The difference is actually rather significant almost seems about a 10-20% difference. I will burn a glyph on 3 of my toons sk included and he will be back to full 10-20 AA before the others. makes me want to start pulling with my lowest AA toon of my group.

Question - Puller Toon getting more xp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back