• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Problem with KA for Me (Or I'm Just Dumb)

RedCents
279¢
Hey guys,

So, I've been playing around with different .inis for the harder GMM. I've been switching different ones out for the same character by copying and pasting into his main .ini file, in macros, from a .txt file.

After I got done last night and wanted to go back to regular grinding, I tried to run KA and got this message..

WARNING: Undefined Variable Cast used on line
[email protected]//kissassist.mac /if{$Spell[$WhatDisc}].MyCastTime})
/call CastWait "${WhatDisc}"
Macro Paused.

Does anyone know what the problem might be??

Thanks in advance!

Sic

curlyboi always win
RedCents
6,232¢
Hey guys,

So, I've been playing around with different .inis for the harder GMM. I've been switching different ones out for the same character by copying and pasting into his main .ini file, in macros, from a .txt file.

After I got done last night and wanted to go back to regular grinding, I tried to run KA and got this message..

WARNING: Undefined Variable Cast used on line
[email protected]//kissassist.mac /if{$Spell[$WhatDisc}].MyCastTime})
/call CastWait "${WhatDisc}"
Macro Paused.

Does anyone know what the problem might be??

Thanks in advance!
/plugin mq2cast

RedCents
79¢
From what I recall, MQ2Melee and MQ2Cast were causing issues, so we modified KISS to not depend on them. You still have the option to use MQ2melee(UseMQ2Melee=1) or not. If you turn the UseMQ2Melee off, kiss doesn't need either of the plugins, so they are unloaded.

When kiss ends it reloads the plugins, if they were unloaded by kiss.

RedCents
5,633¢
Thanks for that Robban, i disabled mq2melee on my shammy and he's still casting. learnt something new..more plugin's i can disable.
You'll find that mq2afnuke and mq2heals, for example, still use mq2cast. You can only disable those plugins if you're using Kissassist, and even still you'll find some functionality may be missing.