• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Prioritizing zerker AA (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,549¢
What in the opinion of veteran berserkers are the priority AA? In other words, get this first, second, etc. I remember seeing Sic talking zerker AA in a video but can't find it.

there are certainly ones more important than others, but most of them are pretty important.

I do go over some in the mq2berzerker vid in my signature

matching your focus AA with what abilities you're using is important
anything that does frenzy is important
intimidation, decap, deadly aim, everburn, frenzied volley, braxi etc

tl;dr - i do brute with a "bank" of like 200 or 220 and do /aaspend order 53214 and if i am working on something specific i'll manually spend as i'm letting aaspend brute

Get anything that boosts your crit dmg asap. zerkers can roll with the highest (end game at 100%) crit in the game, so you'll want to take advantage of that. after that decide whether you want sustained dps or burst dps. if sustained do what sic said, if burst max your cooldowns. i'd do what sic said after getting my crit stuff maxed tho, cuz i prefer sustained dps. you'll want your foci to affect your current abilities and you'll want frenzy maxed along with decap.

Discussion - Prioritizing zerker AA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back