• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Premade ini for kissassist (1 Viewer)

Giggles

RedCents
836¢
So i have tried out a couple of premade ini setups for my zerker and bard. love the SIC made ini for bard my question is if i find one i dont like is there a way to reset to what the default ini was and try to make my own??

So i have tried out a couple of premade ini setups for my zerker and bard. love the SIC made ini for bard my question is if i find one i dont like is there a way to reset to what the default ini was and try to make my own??

Shut down your kissassist macro. Then, if you're not scared of using File Explorer go into your ..\mq2\release\macros folder and move the kissassist_character.ini file to a backup location. Restart KissAssist and it will build you a new default INI file. You will however want to keep referring to SIC's for guidance on correct syntax.

KA's are level dependant, so if your lower level, they will drive you up a wall.
There are several that are built in 5 level spans that are good as you level. I havent used them, but i have seen them in the KA files.
Another option is Xgen, and i think? RGmercs. They are plugins, not KAs, and while i havent used the bard ones under 115, at 115 they peformed well for open up and run, before i went to Sic-Bard KA.

When growing up new alts several times I used /mac kissini to adopt an INI to the chars lvl. Worked well for me. If I want to try a new/different INI for one of my toons, I always make first a backup-copy of my actual INI with a generic name and lvl like "brd110.ini". If the new one does not perform better as the old one I just copy/pasteoverwrite the whole content of the saved one into the actual chars INI.

Question - Premade ini for kissassist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back