• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - pooping bags (1 Viewer)

Sic

Nihil ᛗ
RedCents
10,587¢
what are these bags my toons keep pooping out...and how do i stop it ?
sounds like you have a shaman in your group.

they are actually the "body" that your squall uses - instead of having squall an invisible man, they have it be a little bag.

Ladon

Birthplace: Grobb
RedCents
2,893¢
I thought this was a post about Texas' weather over the last week and a request on how to dispose of your poop bags.

I did not poop in a WalMart bag. I do not have PTSD.

RedCents
1,367¢
So i started my EQ hiatus right before the term 'poopsocking' became a thing. Upon my return I came across this term and had to google it. I still chuckle about it.

RedCents
24¢
I thought it was gonna be about what to do on long intense raids. :xd:
Poopsock!

*edited to add...fuck man....now I am having flash backs of sitting and staring at Trakanon's spawn point for 12 hours while getting bitched at by my guild leader because I started a fun game of catch with a bouncy red ball and both guilds were playing....He got really huffy when a dozen or so people from both guilds were standing in a big circle around the spawn point bullshitting and throwing a ball around for like 5 hours.

RedCents
Ahh the goofy things we do to pass the time. Had a few friends that would stun lock a npc and it bounced back and forth between us. drove the tank insane,

RedCents
325¢
Wierd they still haven't fixed this tbh

Best was on last beta, they messed up the object for Mage Bolts... So instead of throwing big fireballs, they were chucking coin purses at mobs (how decadent)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)