• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Plane of Time - What is the maximum level gap alllowed? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
742¢
Was thinking of doing a Plane of Time clearing using a 110 mage and have my lvl65s pick up the loot drops. Would this even be possible though since? Does anyone know if the 30 level limit gap applies and prevents you from getting the instance?

I dont recall when i did Time for such things, but I want to say I was between 95-100 while my 65's were also in zone

The level spread no longer applies in some instance adventures/raids/missions. I know they changed the ones for LDON recently.

On the other hand most of Time and others can be solo'd by mid 90's level characters

And I know in Asylum of Anguish you can have a level 1 in the raid along with a level 110 so long as the level 1 is not trying to enter. Based on that I think you have a good chance so give it a shot and let us know.

Question - Plane of Time - What is the maximum level gap alllowed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back